Saturday, May 31, 2008

What Folks Are Saying

Some nice things said from some great people.




"I have known David for several years. We bounce ideas off each other and he is always trying to encourage me to take that one extra step... to narrow the field and concentrate on what is important. As you read his articles and books, you'll see how he focuses in on some small characteristic of life and puts his unique spin on it."
Terry Riffey
triffey.com




"I just wanted to let you know I downloaded your ebook, "In search of Ourselves," and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! What I particularly like is your writing style. Your words carry a sense of sincerity that I haven't found in other ebooks. Thank YOU!"
Lisa Graham
Houston Shopper's Guide



"Larry is extremely creative and effective, especially when it comes to telling a story that touches a chord and reaches deeply into the hearts and minds of your niche targeted audience.From planting the original seed of an idea to harvesting the fruit of his efforts, commitment to perfection and client satisfaction is the name of the game with Larry L. Nichols."
Shawn Willms
Sirius Satellite Radio / Absolute Entertainment



"Larry is one of the most insightful, creative and uplifting guys I know. I value the fact that he is open and expressive enough to share himself, as well as his thoughts, knowledge and expertise with me and so many others. He doesn't just write messages, he writes adventures! He continues to amaze me with the power of his words and his innate ability to comfortably and conversationally draw people in to what he is saying. That in itself is just awesome!"
James Mann
iNET Strategies Inc.



"Larry is much like the proverbial "fly on the wall" of each and every subculture. He doesn't just write on a subject; He writes "from" it. The subject matter could be something as diverse as the evolution of western music in a post-modern era, the stress reducing effects of Swedish Massage combined with regular chiropractic adjustments, to the how to gain the most profitable tax advantages while in the process of rolling over a 401k. Larry's simply a GREAT WRITER, what more can I say?"
Adam Montiel
"Adam On The Air"